Tuesday 30 October 2012

Cabin fever

Little is happening with me at the moment. Cabin fever is setting in. Much time has been spent pouring over maps. Unfortunately when I had the foot op. The surgeon decided one foot needed a lot more work than the other. Thus currently, only one foot has been chopped and lopped. That now is healing fine. My next appointment with the surgeon is in November. Hopefully he will get the other foot done soonest?
A random selection of photos from the archives.










An added note. Currently I have two winter sleeping bags. One is a top of the range Golite, down, used only twice. It is up for sale.

13 comments:

  1. Come on girl, get yerself sorted - there are trips to do!

    Best wishes,

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on it John, working on it. Am just about able to ease a boot on to my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear the news is positive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Alan, an escape plan for a few days in November is on the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heal fast and get out soon. Great photos of trips done to inspire you and others. All the best with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Martin, many thanks. Am planning future trips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone should know - Dawn gave me her Tarptent Rainbow some few years ago. Wouldn't even let me pay the postage. Still using it. Been around the country and beyond. If you want a few of my photographs Dawn - they're yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello James, fantastic to hear the tent is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear the first foot's healing well and hope the second gets sorted asap!
    It's difficult being stuck in isn't it? Lots of time for planning lots of trips though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Chrissie. Indeed yes, it is difficult being stuck indoors. Have been plotting and planning.Also sorting out some kit. Decided to let my new four season sleeping bag go. Boots are more important at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pity the timing hadn't been slightly different there Dawn, I've just shelled out on a new 4-season bag a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pity the timing hadn't been slightly different there Dawn, I've just shelled out on a new 4 season bag a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pit indeed Chrissie. Not to worrage though

    ReplyDelete